- System physical free memory/ total physical memory on the system(refresh each a second, the right corner of application title)
- CPU usage percentage(Total, each core, dual or quad. Refresh per 5 seconds)
- Process information list(refresh per 0.5-5 seconds)
- View entries: Process label, Process ID, memory usage, CPU usage percentage and the average of CPU percentage
- Process records are sorted by the average of CPU percentage with descending order.
- The commands on the context menu;
- Kill process
- Try to kill the specified process.